Blogger with a Difference

Featured artist: ogphizow - Blogger with a Difference

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist ogphizow.

How did you decide to become an artist?

ogphizow: I knew a whole lot of artists, and I was one myself, but after moving out of PE I kind of grow out of making music and my passion was more about creating a platform as strong as the media, To help other people with their journey

It was by a very Good friend of mine Amilca, he said "I should do me and get carried away "

- ogphizow


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No, but I'd like to have a live recording of my interviews possibly turning it into a TV show

Best punchline you ever wrote?


screw that man
- ogphizow

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm working on the Deign Jeff Sablo interview as well as the K.Dirty interview

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

No, but I would start one and sign a up and coming rappers and neo-soul artists maybe a new age jazz band

Any last words?

I'd like to send a s/o
To WSC
My mom
My brother
My broads in PE
My ex broads

Where can we contact you?

ogphizow: http://ogphizow.blogspot.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment