The start of a spark@

Featured artist: Khoatic Flamez - The start of a spark@

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Khoatic Flamez.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Khoatic Flamez: Since i was little i have always loved music . It helps me describe my feelings,

Always believe in yourself. If you do not believe noone will

- Khoatic Flamez


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes i have just started this year already do two. I got booked for two more soon.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I do it big like texas,Want beef put the bets up, Im bout bread better ketchup ,You  must a heard we the next up,
- Khoatic Flamez

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am working on a album called. Once apon a ember. I have dropped things in the past but not a mixtape.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would mainly to get out their and get heard. I know they bullshit you on the money but i do this for the music and fans.

Any last words?

I wanna shout out Breezy da boss, my whole group DCOD YBM.

Where can we contact you?

Khoatic Flamez: https://m.soundcloud.com/flamezdcod

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment