Who Is Taoz Dha Boss?

Featured artist: Taoz Dha Boss - Who Is Taoz Dha Boss?


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Taoz Dha Boss.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Taoz Dha Boss: well i started my journey as artist at the age of 8 taking my older brothers rhymes & reciting them at my summer camp program it just made me feel so empowered to see peoples reactions to words as you put them together so you could say my older brother influenced me to become a artist & not just any artist he influenced me to be a great artist

Do What You Gotta do for yourself because nobody can do it for you

- Taoz Dha Boss


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes Played live at many venues in New York City Were from I’m looking to expand now to other cities & states

Best punchline you ever wrote?


i don’t really give a f*ck bigger man bigger gun cause 100 shots through 100 blocks equal murder one
- Taoz Dha Boss

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im Working On My Street Album Entitled ”New York Order” i released two Eps as well ”Armageddon Fully Loaded” & ”Trapped In My Mind” all had good reviews & feedback which lead me to the street album I’m working on right now

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

i would sign with a major label aslong as the contract is fitting to my liking its nothing wrong with signing to a major label they bring you exposure , features, marketing, studio time, & distribution all on they’re dollar but at the same time with investments like that comes a big payback so if you can’t get your music sold i wouldn’t do it but me speaking for myself & my brand i would sign a record contract but just not right now i feel i have a long journey to go

Any last words?

I wanna give a shout out too my family my Team SSE God & everybody supporting me an is coming along for the ride . Shout out my City New York its a 5block Queens Thing baby we out chea

Where can we contact you?

Taoz Dha Boss: www.facebook.com/TaozDhaBossMusic

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment