Time to unite and spread the peace and love

Featured artist: Luke Cole - Time to unite and spread the peace and love


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Luke Cole.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Luke Cole: I started as a drummer when i was 5 and in high school got into rapping and producing. One thing led to another and i started putting music on soundcloud. My first set of tracks got no recognition. i thought about quitting and giving up. But i decided to change my style up and give it another go. Eventually through grinding out the grunt work I started to get a small following, Acquired a manger while playing my music on the beach one day. And started performing small shows. Just recently I booked a show at sakred nightclub in front of 400-500 people and had a bloast doing it. I just finished shooting a professional music video about a week ago. Right now i’m working on producing a hit that can catapult me to the top of the top 40 music charts in the form of hip-hop/r&b/Pop music.
God was a big help in the tougher times.

Go for your dreams, but have a backup plan B,C & D. And pursue your education. Pharell

- Luke Cole


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes right now i’m working on booking a show at the nightclub stache in downtown Ft Lauderdale on las olas.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I wanna be great & I wanna be distinguished. Said I’ll put out the fires of hate the blaze’ll be extinguished.
- Luke Cole

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I’m working on a beat that was purchased by my manager called What We Do. Fingers crossed it will be a huge hit.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

As soon as I get the chance. (Pro’s) get to have notoriety and get your music out to the masses. (Cons) Thats the one shot you got, if you flounder there is no second chances.

Any last words?

Shout out to Broward where I am now and DFW where it all originated. Shout out to Satch and Pat and my boy Shayxfear representing the DFW area in force!

Where can we contact you?

Luke Cole: https://soundcloud.com/lukecole99

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment