The Purple Playboy of Rap

Featured artist: Purp Reynolds - The Purple Playboy of Rap


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Purp Reynolds.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Purp Reynolds: People telling me I had it in me after hearing me feature on a few tracks. I would always freestyle at the house parties back in the day.

Stay original and be dedicated to your craft.

- Purp Reynolds


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do shows nationwide but currently I’m focused on building my brand in my own sector which is the west coast.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


My vocab is so past yo joke ass I flow gas/ slow flow or go fast I outlast my competition with Moe cash and Moe swag
- Purp Reynolds

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now I’m working on my 4th studio album titled ”Niche Rim Slim” at the same time I’m helping my artist Lou with his project. They should both be out later this summer.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

If the money was right as well as the contract stipulations. Other then that I’m really not looking for nothing short of a distribution deal. Someone to put me in those stores and help me with a little marketing.

Any last words?

I gotta give a shout out to my Turn Up Boys legion as well as my RPK Ratchet Patch Kids that hold me down. All praise to my section 209 and my city stockton california. Oh yeah shout out rap beats for all yall do for indie artist to.

Where can we contact you?

Purp Reynolds: Https://www.facebook.com/teamreynolds

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment