Mixed Nation

Featured artist: Young D.E.E. aka Reverse - Mixed Nation


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Young D.E.E. aka Reverse.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Young D.E.E. aka Reverse: It’s my name Daulton Lee is a song from a group named Pat Metheny. Mom gave me my name which makes me MUSIC no gimmick Real Talk.

You make the first step, and your TEAM will follow

- Young D.E.E. aka Reverse


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do I haven’t performed in a while but will when I have the chance.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Ain’t nuttin nicer than a cum shot, an a TOWEL to wipe her haha
- Young D.E.E. aka Reverse

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on my 38th project plus a bunch of other projects with producers an allways creating new BEATS.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes, pros would be publicity major production an most importantly MONEY, the cons would be I might not be able to drop when I wanna or I’d have guidelines on what I choose to speak about.

Any last words?

Michigan baby shout out to
my Mother for always being there an never giving up on me.
Uncle Don
Polabear
F.A.
Peezie P
Mummy
Kram
T.IN.T. Bombskwad
all my artist I produce or have produced in the past.

Young Seventh Letter
Companoni
Dezi
Shaneph
Deizle
Draztik
DC
an all my family.

Where can we contact you?

Young D.E.E. aka Reverse: https://www.reverbnation.com/dtee

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment