Man on a mission

Featured artist: ZayMan - Man on a mission


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist ZayMan.

How did you decide to become an artist?

ZayMan: I want to inspire people and tell them my story along the way.

Never stop working and never lose focus.

- ZayMan


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I am always available to perform in front of a crowd and entertain an audience, it’s my passion.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I got so many punchlines I dont even know where to start, you got to listen and find out yourself.
- ZayMan

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I have actually released many mixtapes since 2013 when I began. Right now I am working on Match One Vol. 2

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I’d rather stay independent and work with my label Kush Gang Ent. than be a slave to a major label. If one offers me a deal that will benefit me and my team then I’m all for it.

Any last words?

I want to give big thanks to my producer JusJoose and my Manager Justice Lane. Also my PR and Marketing group Miami Vii Promo for all of their hard work they have done for myself and Kush Gang Ent. And of course my city Hollywood, FL where I was born and raised.

Where can we contact you?

ZayMan: http://twitter.com/zayman_kushgang

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment