Just Wait.....

Featured artist: K Kat - Just Wait…..


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist K Kat.

How did you decide to become an artist?

K Kat: Growing up my uncle was a dj from clubs, to radio stations, to concert promoting, ect, so I was always exposed to the element. Just kinda to to it like a fish to water.

To pronounce my words full and clearly. I do a lot of run ons and it’s important that I at least speak clearly. They’ll figure out what I said later lol

- K Kat


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do shows occasionally but lately have been focusing on new projects

Best punchline you ever wrote?


My album comes with a warning The contents might b alarming The resistance might find it informative Ur bytches might find me charming….
- K Kat

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Well being Co-owner in The Pharmacy/Nine ent, we’ve been trying to flood the game with consistency. My debut album The Kool Filter King came out in October of last year and has been doing well. As well as the screwed and chopped version by dj Red of the Screwed Up Click which was released in February of this year. Then we dropped The Nine Entertainment Singles Compilation in March, Snap the Rider Automatic in April. My partner Mr. Jawill has dropped like 3 albums in the same time frame (The Season Vet in November, Angel of death in December, and Limited Edition in June. I’m next up with the release of Osiris. Stay tuned…..

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

It’s about staying true to the art with me. Long as I’m free to make whatever music I want to make and say what I think needs to b said then who knows. But I know this game is valuable. If I’m a sell out for cheap I might as well give it away for free

Any last words?

Shouts out to my partner in crime Mr Jawill, Snap the rider, LC, T.O Gully, E low, Dj Red and the S.U.C, K-rino, Bam, Wash off, Murder 1 and the whole S.P.C. fam, Mr.32, Dj Noble, Ms T lady and the Turn up crew, man the list goes on….

Where can we contact you?

K Kat: http://kkat@soundcloud.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment