Introducing Flip Flames

Featured artist: Flip Flames - Introducing Flip Flames


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Flip Flames.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Flip Flames: When I started noticing everyone that I rapped for telling me I’m pretty good.

The best advice given to me was ”keep grinding.”

- Flip Flames


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do perform live and put on concerts

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Everyday I Try To Make Bread Im Like A Bakery
- Flip Flames

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

my first EP and im currently working on the third installment to my mixtape series – Flip Flames The Handout 2.5

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes. Pros: get your foot in the door / Con: Might end up a slave to the industry

Any last words?

Big Shoutout To Pottstown Pennsylvania, 610!

Where can we contact you?

Flip Flames: https://m.soundcloud.com/flipflames

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment