Hassan Haze, No Gmo and the Army Of Thinkers Movement.

Featured artist: Hassan Haze - Hassan Haze, No Gmo and the Army Of Thinkers Movement.


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Hassan Haze.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Hassan Haze: Hello my name is Hassan Haze, I am an Egalitarian. I became an artist because I was always an artist. I started writing in 8th grade and never stopped. I write everyday. I write stories, rhymes, ideals, solutions, concepts and plans. I became a full time artist after I served my four years in the US Army. After being told what to do for four years, I wanted to follow the small voice inside my soul that was screaming at me. I had little interest in things outside of expression. I’ve always been one to express myself, even through fear or anxiety. I had to defend myself from notorious gangs as a teen. I grew up on Broadway and 112th in South Central Los Angeles. I also lived in the Culver City Mar Vista Garden projects and survived The Culver City X3/ Venice Shoreline gang war. I’ve seen the worst of the worst but I always had my passion to escape to. In 2015 I’ ve come with a message to add to our
sub-culture (hip-Hop) that will have an overall effect on our culture (humanity) with the Army Of Thinkers Movement. The Army of Thinkers envoke life, accountability, intelligence, honor, discpline, strength, it’s a brother and sister hood that will help strengthen the minds of humanity.

The best advice I could give an artist would be to not give up on yourself and work like you have a deal in place. Jay-z told me know gave him a shot and he had to do for self and make believers out of doubters. I’ll leave it there.

- Hassan Haze


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I give concerts and I do play live. I’m putting together a Neteru Muses Tour now. I’m also doing pre-tour shows with My Society Artist Collective and will be performing for the grand opening of The Sachika Twins store Mansion in The Westfield Mall in Culver City soon. Booking agents and promoters, hit me up.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Dr sebi said eat to live, Steve muhammad taught me self defense/ kemet over christian/ I’m speaking hieroglyphics just listen
- Hassan Haze

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

The newest song I released was ”Push up Sit up Run” with Godbody. Me and GodBody formed a group called ”No Gmo” (No Genetically Modified Organisms) and that is the first single to our group album which we are anticipating releasing in the winter. I have a solo album available now titled ”Neteru Muses” which you will start to see alot more visuals for coming very soon.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

The way the record companies are set up to own your masters, I don’t see myself signing to a major label. I value the ideal of ownership and under a major you don’t own the thoughts coming out of your head and i think that is the eptime of wack. I am open to major distribution and a partnership though. The pros of aligning with a major is you get a budget, a well produced project and tremendous exposure. You have the possibly of becoming a really big name very fast. The cons are if you don’t succeed you are a slave and forever more indebt to your label. It’s a dice roll. I prefer independent so I can control my destiny and keep my message authenitic.

Any last words?

I want to shout out all my Army of Thinkers on the LA battle field Jaa Skillz, God Body, Zarian Hadley, Emerald Joy, Dj QwessCoast, Shon Oliventa, Hybrid the poetess, The Ryda 4life fam, Big Ken C, B Navidad, Jesluv, Maui Makaveli, the mitvl fam, Matt solo Devore, Katt, Cousin Keith, Big Bart, Big Shan, Fecto from the WestCoast, Big Sono, Dre Vishiss, Em Cee, The Sachika Twins and my brothers Jared, Jashar and Tobias.
I also want to shoutout everyone who has purchased an Army Of Thinker Tee on hoodnewsapparel big cartel page.

Where can we contact you?

Hassan Haze: https://soundcloud.com/hassanhaze

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment