Cuffing TeddyBears With Hippie Snooks

Featured artist: Hippie Snooks - Cuffing TeddyBears With Hippie Snooks


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Hippie Snooks.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Hippie Snooks: Music has always been an outlet for me. Growing up I dealt with depression, self-esteem and, just an overall fear of who I could be. I loved how through music people could express so many different emotions and talk about so many different issues that go on in life. I felt like the decision to become a artist wasn’t necessarily mine. I felt like I reached a point in my life where I learned so much that God told me share this knowledge with everyone else, share your testimony. It was almost like God was telling me now is the time to harness the gifts I’ve given you.Let go of all doubts and insecurities because, I am here with you every step of the way.

The best advice I have been given as an artist is to just own yourself with no inhibitons.

- Hippie Snooks


What about concerts? Do you play live?

So far I have done one performance (lol) but the team and I are most definitely working on scoping out venues.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I don’t care where you from, light that Ganga Gun && put it in rotation, we can all have fun!
- Hippie Snooks

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on my first mixtape entitled #TeddyBearInHandcuffs

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes, I would sign to a major label only if I can have complete creative control. I believe in my brand and we don’t want anyone trying to take that from us. We’ve worked very hard and there is no way we will let anyone take over. Of course a major plus to signing a deal is the array of opportunities that you get and all the top dollar equipment. My only con with labels are the fact that they don’t really care about their artist. They just want to see some revenue. People tend to lose themselves trying to keep up with the next instead of just trying to be better than their yesterday.

Any last words?

I would like to S/O
DJ-V
LanaBugg && Oscar
D. Waites
Valona Denise && all the IllFigures
ChinnaDoll
Kwaleo30 && all of Southern Outcasts
Young Madara
Tyler Jake
GoobyTheBaby
Luke Cole
TrevonWyatt
Major && The Creators
B-Eazy
D.E.
DJ Anonymous
Inflicta Productions
FarOutBeats
SneakSoPositive
Kennedy Markz
Malcolm Jamahl
Hope
Alchemy
Muscle Shoals, AL
Fayetteville, NC
Corsicana, TX
Dallas, TX
&& to everyone who just shows love && listens to my music. I do this for all the people who have ever been afraid to speak up; you have a voice. USE IT!

Where can we contact you?

Hippie Snooks: http://soundcloud.com/hippie-snooks

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment