chasing a dream but living a reality

Featured artist: britta - chasing a dream but living a reality


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist britta.

How did you decide to become an artist?

britta: it was a hobby at first for fun when i was younger my friends was ra]p o ng i was in the streets making money i would go record with them for fun

you cant do this as a hobby has to be your career go hard or go home

- britta


What about concerts? Do you play live?

i will be willing to

Best punchline you ever wrote?


go hard or go home
- britta

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

im working on a mixtape

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

yes…pro i would be able to provide for my family help ppl out i would be able to live what i love to do my dream would kome true con i would be away from family n friends

Any last words?

shotout to my city newport r.i. shotout my kids n fam shotout my abmg’s free my brother d free redd free juju free rara free carver free my ppl shotout my fans n supporters and shotout god

Where can we contact you?

britta: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=461309410702248

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment