Art2Money Inc.'s Dc Ca$h Live from Lax & Aviation

Featured artist: Dc Ca$h - Art2Money Inc.’s Dc Ca$h Live from Lax & Aviation


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Dc Ca$h.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Dc Ca$h: I decided too become an artist in middle school. The main thing that made me want too actually confirm my artistry was me free styling at school throughout the day and people telling me that it sounds better than a lot of people who do music as well as people in the industry . Another reason is couple of my family members on my mothers side was producers,so I would be the first artist out of my family .And the advice I’ve gotten from family as well as other artists was too stay true to myself as well the people who are closest to me. As well as having my lyrics reflect my life as well as being relatable too too fans and listeners.

The best advice I was given about my artistry was too apply my lyrics and the stories I tell in my lyrics too people everyday life,and too also punctuate and always haven confidence in my writings and know my visions before I paint pictures with my words.

- Dc Ca$h


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I perform live,I’ve performed at Coast2coast live,clubs,bars,high schools,and hooks lounges.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


”Sorry you never saw me sobbing you was depriving me/bottling my feelings got really deep as a colonie/never been the type to abide or follow the policy/and now I’m going in and don’t give a f*** about your privacy ” -DcCa$
- Dc Ca$h

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on my first Tap.”Lax & Aviation” which is coming out next month under Art2money Inc.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would,for the exposure ,notoriety,and the money..but a con to signing a major contract is me not being able to keep my same artistry and put out what I actually want to make and what my sound is?instead of being told what to do with my lyrics and sound.

Any last words?

Shout out to the city I was raised Inglewood,Young V$ for showing support and giving me direction and making it more vivid of what I want with my artistry ,the whole Red Cartel movement ,my team Art2Money ,my homies who stayed real Brian,Joc,Savage,Pooda,and Jimmy. Most importantly my mother ,aunties ,and my uncle for the consistent support .

Where can we contact you?

Dc Ca$h: https://soundcloud.com/young-vs/sets/art2money-inc-presents-lax , YouTube.com/DcCashmusic1 , my email ,” dccashmusic1 ,,I’m also on Instagram @d_atm_c ,and Facebook @Dee Atm C

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment