Y B Rich

Featured artist: Ya Boy Rich - Y B Rich


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Ya Boy Rich.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Ya Boy Rich: As a kid in Chicago, IL in the mid-90s we used to do a lot of stuff. One day during Library while I was in second grade, for some reason me and a few other kids were having a contest to see who could write the best rap. Me and my squad won hands down. I mean everybody went nuts. So, I just started writing and learning the ins and out and now here I am today.

Study Your Craft

- Ya Boy Rich


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Of Course i Play live. How else is everyone going to know who i am. And the Adrinaline, Mann!!!

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Dawg her period juice is not bar-b-que sauce
- Ya Boy Rich

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently im working on a new untitled mixtape that will feature alot of Underground Artist

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign to a major label but only if the the contract is clear and i know how my money will get to me and where its going.

Any last words?

Shout Outs to Chicago, DVG, LME, and 4 6, we outchea

Where can we contact you?

Ya Boy Rich: @yaboyrich16 on twitter

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment