www.therealapac.com best site on the web

Featured artist: Apac - www.therealapac.com best site on the web


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Apac.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Apac: I was recording music off the radio, writing it down (hiphop) (vanilla ice, crisscross) & recording it as a kid.But when I composed my first real rap song & put it on My Space & a girl at Sub Way said ”didnt you write a song?” I decided to quit my job and focus on music.

”The bass is the culprit ~ controls your boat”

- Apac


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I play open mic nights when I can find them

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Just because I ant in best buy dont mean I ant the best guy!
- Apac

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im releasing a new LP this month ”Drug of Choice”

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I’ve asked many artists if they they like their label & surprisingly most say no.They would have to work around my schedule.And pay up!

Any last words?

Shoutouts to Ghost the don & all my 37 MILLION fans I’ve reached through social media

Where can we contact you?

Apac: thatsmythguy@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment