Up close and personal with the future star of Bots

Featured artist: Thatienator - Up close and personal with the future star of Bots


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Thatienator.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Thatienator: I looked up to my late brother who used to listen to hip hop music all day. I become fascinated by the wordplay exhibited by the old school artists. My brother …picked up a pen scribbled mine…..and the rest is history.

”Stay true to yourself and always do you”

- Thatienator


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have just been exposed to live performances recently but I’m more focused on doing some ordinary hip hop show just to get used to the crowed environment.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


all the critics I’m avoiding them/ if I aint really gonna blow, then I might pop like a boy band”
- Thatienator

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Mixtape which is yet to be given a title but dropping before the end of the year. You can check out a link of a track I recorded last month titled ”Whatever Reason”, and you can check it out on my facebook page ”Thatienator”

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Of course I would sign a record with a major label, reason being that I would easily have access to recording sessions and equipment without a hassle However, I think its a disadvantage in the sense that I would not be enjoying maximum profits as the money made has been divided by stakeholders.

Any last words?

Shout to my to my Family, shout out to my homies Merv, Danver, SuperLiq and all my Fans.

Where can we contact you?

Thatienator: http://twitter@ONLYTHATIE

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment