The Teen Movement From The South

Featured artist: Zaktoven - The Teen Movement From The South


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Zaktoven.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Zaktoven: Well I one of my friends posted a video of one of their rap songs, and they got really good feedback. So i figured i would give it a shot, because i have been rapping my entire life but never seriously. It blew up quick my first video got to over 600 views, and now my newest has gotten to over 6,000 views.

That when you record act like your trying to kill the mic with emotion.

- Zaktoven


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes i do, i have been doing shows for a little over 2 years now. I book all of my own shows and am currently not signed to anyone.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Say They got your back but be waitin with a knife, williin to setup you up depending on the price
- Zaktoven

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I’m currently working on my remix mixtape titled ”Just For Fun Vol.1”. And also in the process of producing my very first mixtape.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

yes i would. The only pro is that they supply you with the money need to further your music, but besides that the rest are cons.

Any last words?

Nashville isn’t just country its all forms of music now.

Where can we contact you?

Zaktoven: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zaktoven/420519047991646

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment