The Path on MoneyBrickRoad

Featured artist: West King G - The Path on MoneyBrickRoad


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist West King G.

How did you decide to become an artist?

West King G: I decided to become an artist for 3 main reasons. The first reason I decided to becom an artist is so that I would be able to paint a better picture on a motivational level. Secondly , I became an artist to let it be known there are many ways to differentiate communication and realization through artistry. Last but not least, to more or so influence that the struggle is real and can be easily overcame ; The hard part about it is putting your mind to it .
#G

Its not about where you do it , its about how you doin it and how bad u want it . Strive for better.

- West King G


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do perform live and I also do shows .

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Power respect all about cash drum up ah band expanding expansions , stay focused im focused
- West King G

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on ”G Of Kings”. I have released a few mixtapes in the past.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign with a major label depending on the statistics of the contract. The plus on a major label is you touching more people building more opportunity and unity for the communities . The negative side effects of it all is souly depended on ones self.

Any last words?

I wanna give a shout to www.rapbeats.net first of all. I wanna give a shout to my city Indianapolis , west 1600 to 4000 out east . Shout out Sincere, Mezzy , Slim G . R.O.W Mike,Head,TajhGee
#TygeeWorld

Where can we contact you?

West King G: https://www.reverbnation.com/westkingg/song/23683114-believe-me-x-king-g-prod-by-tony

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment