THE Enigmatic BraiNgod

Featured artist: JAC BraiNchild - THE Enigmatic BraiNgod


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist JAC BraiNchild.

How did you decide to become an artist?

JAC BraiNchild: I’ve always been surrounded by music. My Father and mother both are heavy listeners of rock, soul, jazz and hiphop. I started writing in the 5th grade as a poet. Then around 16 years of age I took rhyming more serious

to remain original and be honest to your craft

- JAC BraiNchild


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have played live before, and i plan on scheduling some shows during the summer.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


It would have to be ”.key capers cardiac rapture capture captain till America knew who the fuck Murphy Lee meant to in laws..lawds suits shoots ladders larders laundering Carson with carbon Larsen lapsed in a collapse of a time caps…soul snapped into a back place… perhaps presenting atoms with a rib cage ripped to keep his dick scraped… by waterways working Floridas Everglades in hyphen states… artist sister master maid sir named a Flo Rida.”
- JAC BraiNchild

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I currently have a catalog of 25 projects. I recently released 3 solid projects within the year so thats exciting. My first every Project was RITZ which can be found and downloaded with the others on my Bandcamp profile

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I rather stay indie and collect major endorsements and such. I’m a strong advocate of creative control as well as Artist/fan relationships. If i do sign to a major they would have to approach me with a valued price and grant me creative control to continue the visionary direction I have as an artist currently. The pros would be faster exposure and distribution on all major platforms that cons would the lack of Artist/brand relationship, and possibly having to reimburse the label through units.

Any last words?

I would like to shoutout My United Stoners Guild family, as well as Aresvp and Spectacular yes. Also my boy Raven Mathews and his Girl Dornormaal out in Seattle. My brother Asad and his 199X movement as well as Loup Boy and Freelance Brooklyn. These are some very talented People, that I recommend following.

Where can we contact you?

JAC BraiNchild: https://www.facebook.com/jacbrainchild?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment