The Begining

Featured artist: Bostonboy Geo - The Begining


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Bostonboy Geo.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Bostonboy Geo: Well I’m a huge fan of hiphop music mainly from the 90s to the early 2000s I’m not a fan of the music industry now adays. So one day I decited to write a ryme and record and shoot a video after the feed back I got for my first single I never stopped. People say my style is very different and unique. And the more I wrote the better I got. Now with in a year of time I have 10 music videos and performed in 9 From Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Vermont,, New York and Oaklahoma.

Always follow your heart and be real in your rymes

- Bostonboy Geo


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I performed in 9 shows and yes I do host shows as well.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Chasing us niggas through the woods like Blair murdering this track while you watch the blood smearing coming hard like a package of diamonds so you know my message is crystal Clair
- Bostonboy Geo

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

My Ep will my first project dropped hosted by djpadrino the connect. I have a good amount of singles out I been putting out in the last year

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

yes I would depending on the contract

Any last words?

Big shout to my team Bostonboys and CokeBoys another big shout out to my fans friends and family that been supporting me shout to my manager Gail Caban for working hard for me. Also I want to thank god for blessing me with life and the gift to make good music.

Where can we contact you?

Bostonboy Geo: Facebook Bostonboy Geo

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment