STLSK

Featured artist: STLSK BETTER KNOWN AS SWAG KILL EM’ - STLSK


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist STLSK BETTER KNOWN AS SWAG KILL EM’.

How did you decide to become an artist?

STLSK BETTER KNOWN AS SWAG KILL EM’: I always rap, since i was probably about 13 or 14, but i start taking it serious when we started rapping on a tape player in DJ’s basement (DJ better known as CityMO} my nigga from St. Louis, the crazy part is they were taking it serious, Spade, JFALSE, Venom, and few more MF’s. I was sitting back watching and to keep it real i had to be a part of it, I put out a tape called PILL CITY, and MF’s started fucking with me, shit started as fun now ending as a brand.

You get what you work for, and thats real.

- STLSK BETTER KNOWN AS SWAG KILL EM’


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I perform live and concerts with as many artists as i can,

Best punchline you ever wrote?


In the loft laying over keys like a door mat.
- STLSK BETTER KNOWN AS SWAG KILL EM’

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on CTx10, but just released ” NOTE IT” the mixtape.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yea because the caliber of the exposure they can offer, but it would have to be the right situation

Any last words?

I just want to shout out my whole city and MF’s that grind like me.

Where can we contact you?

STLSK BETTER KNOWN AS SWAG KILL EM’: www.twitter.com/swagkillem

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment