Rise of the lords

Featured artist: Temmy bridges - Rise of the lords


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Temmy bridges.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Temmy bridges: I started rapping 4years ago with my Homie jay SanToro i was going tru a lot at the time and I had to find a different way to express myself and I was kinda tired of the radio so I rather make my own music to bump too

If you know this is something you really wanna do don’t give up or take any breaks.

- Temmy bridges


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yea I do live performance and I also have a showcase with power105.1 June 30th

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Ten blunts of that sour d got the best of me now I’m laughing sugar and spice I’m fucking now I got chemical x in my jacket
- Temmy bridges

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I dropped a mixtape last December called mpt gang presents temmy bridges but now I’m just putting out singles

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I wouldn’t sign to a major label I like to stay independent with hella buzz

Any last words?

ShoutOuts to all my lords p.o.p keep holding it down for the borough Brooklyn stand up and to my family back in Canada

Where can we contact you?

Temmy bridges: Soundcloud.com/mptgang

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment