Rashad's Come up

Featured artist: Rashad - Rashad’s Come up


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Rashad.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Rashad: Well the situation as I had to go through put me in a state to where I was always sad,mad,depressed, and lonely. so in order to make myself feel better I listen to music that compared to the state I was in. So from there on I wanted to be the one to help someone when they listen to my music or just to get hype and have fun.

The best advice given to me as an artist you no matter what curve balls life throws at you just keep striving for your dream.

- Rashad


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I don’t play live and I don’t have concerts but when I do man im gone cut up.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Im never running out of fuel cause i stay full of that fucking gas.
- Rashad

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I never released anything in the past but I am working on a mixtape and getting an empire put together

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I mean I am doing fine just as i am so only time will tell

Any last words?

Shout out to Louisiana

Where can we contact you?

Rashad: Instagram name is richdreamer.rashad

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment