OGR- Skate Rap Ball

Featured artist: OGR - OGR- Skate Rap Ball


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist OGR.

How did you decide to become an artist?

OGR: I started writing music at 8 years old. I used to listen to music off the t.v and sit for hours writing word for word every lyric from the song playing, i replaced the lyrics with my own and from there i was in. I wrote music from age 9 till the present (18) and I just recently released my independent mix tape ”Skate Rap Ball” you can find on soundcloud @ogr416 and datpiff.com.

If they hate let em hate and watch the money pile up.

- OGR


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No, i have only performed live once, and am currently booking.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


”Got money now these hoes lovey dovey, move from me, i been so grungy, count stacks wrap it up like a mummy lil bitch actin fake she get cut like bundy”
- OGR

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently I am working on filming and directing some music videos from tracks off my mix tape Skate Rap Ball. I have a video for one of the tracks ”Skate (Loyal) currently under way.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yeah, it’s one of my dreams to make in the industry. I only fear not getting the proper publicity i need, i do know my name will forever be remembered as another talent to make it out of Galloway.

Any last words?

S.O to Loyal, Business, Kriss Kross, Jojo, Rondo, Guapo, O, Q, Rico, Grains, Smith, Ricka 2 Reckless, Berretta, OMG, Rankie Costello and my bro Jacob Red. S.o to all the skaters and homies in the 6, s.o Kirk, Chris, Symba, Kenny, Randy, Royce, Robbie, Deshaun, Double D, Quinn, Austin, Jalen, Kobe, Vynel, Trips, Scott, Tyler, Kyle, Qmal, Andrel, RDawg, Josh, Buxton, Brandon B., Brandon M and my brodies Tumper and Young Sham.

Where can we contact you?

OGR: You can find me on Twitter @OGR416

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment