New bay area

Featured artist: GO-GETTA DA PAPERBOI - New bay area


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist GO-GETTA DA PAPERBOI.

How did you decide to become an artist?

GO-GETTA DA PAPERBOI: When I was 8 years old me and my cousins we would record yourself on tapes on a karaoke machine in a keyboard we would do it for play but then I started freestyling and hanging around my family in the studio because they have a long record company and pants for my dream became reality

the best advice that was given to me was to never give up when you keep on your grind and you stay focused and motivated that’s what dedication comes in

- GO-GETTA DA PAPERBOI


What about concerts? Do you play live?

yeah I do I usually had it the show with ap.9 of the mob Figaz but the show was cancelled due to some difficulties with the venue and everything so I ended up getting another show with HD of bearface and that really didn’t sit well with me so I ended up setting up my own show putting up my own money for the show but the guy that I was working with he really wasn’t trying to find the whole situation so it never got put together so now I’m locked up to shows what is the 2015 XPS with Waka Flocka Tech nine and Andre Nickatina did the other one until like August or July and its with rydah j. Clyde

Best punchline you ever wrote?


never been worried about a hater so why start now
- GO-GETTA DA PAPERBOI

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I recently released two albums mp3 mixtapes now I’m working on my third projects which is my third album and it’s already pressed up and ready for a release and I’m stores as well as online and its called heart of a hustla I’m soon going to be working on a movie call money talks so I’m like pretty busy

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I mean I will sign a record deal with the major company but my problem with signing a major deal is the fact that they want to change your whole image and change your music around and be on that commercial BS I’m not wit all that fairytale stuff I’m with telling it like it is Elmo Street s*** I’m not home no no commercial s*** I’m on some real life Street s*** you know I’m saying s*** that I didn’t see s*** that I didn’t lived that’s my only problem with Sun in the major deal I figured if somebody’s going to change my image and trying to change my music around it might as well be me and so far I’ve been getting a major buzz from everybody from the United States Canada Spain France Japan I got people in Japan listening to my music following me on Instagram follow me on twitter so why would I want to sign a major deal when I can get the same response being independent

Any last words?

yeah man shut up to the whole day or your man shout to my OG potna G will K Fed me and all my niggaz that I fuck with mainly shout out tomorrow you no send my family Miami fans my supporters people has been supporting me on this journey and I love all my fans my fam my followers

Where can we contact you?

GO-GETTA DA PAPERBOI: https://m.soundcloud.com/datgo707

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment