Most Likely

Featured artist: Likely - Most Likely


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Likely.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Likely: I use to listen to a lot of old rappers coming up & understanding that struggle was a way of building character I learned to let my music speak my pain , Mabey about 11 years of age when I first knew I cud write as well as freestyle

Your talent is defined by your pactience

- Likely


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes , I’ve work in small venues , big venues never summer jam like tho

Best punchline you ever wrote?


My Mac a pill once I shoot head-aches no aspirin
- Likely

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

A mixtape called Kuah meets Sour

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would but only with the right label , pros you music is distributed to millions , they promote you , a lot of their money is invested in you , great gigs , CONS They own you , 360commade deals , own rights , can be dropped used

Any last words?

Doug maddi
Kafka
Munoz
Nasty
Doncic
Monique
Jrose
Taz
Enemy 187
Unknown ent
Special thanks too all them

Where can we contact you?

Likely: Twitter-LoLoDustEmAll , soundcloud-LikelyLovesMusic , Instagram- LLikelyLLikely

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment