Michigan/international artist Sin Crawford is next up!!!!!!!!

Featured artist: Sin Crawford - Michigan/international artist Sin Crawford is next up!!!!!!!!


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Sin Crawford.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Sin Crawford: I decided to become an artist after hearing dr.dre’s the cronic in 1992. I was 8 years old at the time but the music had such an impact on me it made me pick up the pen and the pad.

Obie trice personally told me in this business it’s all about how much money you have backing you.

- Sin Crawford


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I currently play live all throughout michigan and the metro detroit area.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Black heart is your abyss/my bliss/ intricate a gorilla in the mist/ in the back of black squad car now I’m pissed/if I wasn’t born black would I be treated like this/ no shit sherlock holmes.
- Sin Crawford

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently I’m working on my first studio album entitled Sin’s of the father produced by myself and kawi simpson (WZN). I’m also producing three albums for the underground artist lovision. Lovison’s lead single featuring bizarre of d12 should be dropping 4th quarter of this year. I’m also working on mark fay and kid swoop’s albums, as well as an Alabama to Michigan album.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I’m about the artist having ownership of there music i believe in today’s ever changing music scene being independent is the way to go.

Any last words?

I wanna shout out my label Freaky Geeky ent, cee feezy my cfo, kawi simpson my engineer/producer, mark fay, kid swoop, all of Michigan from pontiac to detroit and most importantly free my ceo ATL!!!!!!!

Where can we contact you?

Sin Crawford: Www.soundcloud.com/sincrawford

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment