Love team

Featured artist: kazy mack - Love team


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist kazy mack.

How did you decide to become an artist?

kazy mack: I decided to become an artist when Kavi Johnson (slim reaper)said lil seemy maybe you can come to the studio with us.. and after the studio it went from there

The love team song your were in was fire so keep doing more.

- kazy mack


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes we played with young mugga at the kings lounge.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I don’t have one I like all of the music we make
- kazy mack

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Yes I have I dropped three albums on a year with (slim reaper )

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes only if they let me feel like love

Any last words?

I want give a shout out to
The love team
Corner 2 corporate
And my little cousin Dominique and donte

Where can we contact you?

kazy mack: @therealkazymack on instagram

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment