King...

Featured artist: Tec A.Y - King…


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Tec A.Y.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Tec A.Y: In 7th grade my teacher always told me i had talent for writing so i decided to take it a step forward and start rapping.

if a beat is fire, kill it

- Tec A.Y


What about concerts? Do you play live?

no not yet, hopefully one day i will

Best punchline you ever wrote?


dont touch my cake or my pie, Tecs i got 3 point 1 at you catch 4 slide by
- Tec A.Y

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

i am currently workin on a ep titled ”DOOMSDAY”

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

i would just to get my name known and my music heard

Any last words?

shoutout no lackin entertainment (NLE) my rap group.
shoutout A1, C Mack, JB and BLP
Norwalk, CT lets get this money man

Where can we contact you?

Tec A.Y: soundcloud.com/nlentertainment

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment