Killa Flow Local Unsigned Talent

Featured artist: Killa Flow - Killa Flow Local Unsigned Talent


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Killa Flow.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Killa Flow: Watchn My Favorite RappersOn Tv.And Alot Of Things Dat Happen To Me In My Life

Stay Focused And Commited And Never Give Up

- Killa Flow


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Not Yet But I Look Foward To It Doh.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Jumped In Da Ride Im Sittn On Swangs.On Cullen Mayne Ima Swang AndBang
- Killa Flow

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I Just Released My Soundtrack And I Have My First Short Film Out As Well

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Ya.And Everythang Gotta Be Real And Dealing With God

Any last words?

Shout Out To Dnice.Lil Wrin.Salathien.My BrotherYoung Dun,My Mama And Papa And God.And Shout Out To Houston Tx Fa Life

Where can we contact you?

Killa Flow: www.facebook.com/jmarc.jones.1

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment