Just a kid from sydney

Featured artist: Nairo Mell$ - Just a kid from sydney


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Nairo Mell$.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Nairo Mell$: Was inspired by the greats and passion, to make music to inspire and help out my family. And PUT MY TEAM, CITY and my SELF ON THE MAP.

”focus, passion, and trust in your self, if you make music that you love, others will too” doubters will come and go, but you always have to stay humble and stay blessed”

- Nairo Mell$


What about concerts? Do you play live?

no not yet, havent had the opportunities, but i have performed at parties and for friends

Best punchline you ever wrote?


hahahahha i dnt know
- Nairo Mell$

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

currently working a project/mixtape SINCE 97, and just constantly working everyday to better my craft

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

if im able to give my fans a wider platform to view my music.

Any last words?

GOD, my mother which lives in Kenya, My lil brother NENE who lives with my mother in Kenya, My dad who raised , my dudes Ethan, Daniel AKA Danny tee, Earlybird, William Ncredibules, Klimax, Bryce for fucking with me since day one, ZA, shout out to BARO his music is dope reping Melbourne, capital clothing, HIJINXX SQUAAADD

Where can we contact you?

Nairo Mell$: https://soundcloud.com/nairo-mell

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment