It's Math3matikal

Featured artist: Math3matiks - It’s Math3matikal


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Math3matiks.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Math3matiks: Ha. About that, it’s actually a very funny story. You see, my girlfriend and me, at the time of, when I was 18, were laying in bed. And, I asked her, what my rap name would be if I was a rapper. I was fresh out of rehab, onto the road of recovery. When, I had recently been in inpatient, I began writing in notebooks. Normally people write in a proper sense, of form. But, not I. I wrote in a more lyrical type of writing. I say, that because everything rhymed. and also, I used alot of metaphors. I blame that, reason of being, half-way on, RAP music, and the other half on my expriences in the streets. Which, It had not tooken long before I’d found myself, right back out here in the street.(Were I belong) Then, in 2012 I got in a rated ”TOO” R.3.A.L. stage of depression, because of things that don’t matter today. And, if it wasn’t for my cousin(Dizzy from LTG, a local rock band} introducing to Fruity Loops Studio,( a music production software, and my love for music, and my will, to put down negative feelings, I wouldn’t be thanking God, for me being here today as I are. I AM Math3matiks. I AM music!

I was told once, quit being paranoid, to open my eyes, well I objected by saying I AM aware, not paranoid, you got to relize to recongonize and not give up, so I won’t give up.

- Math3matiks


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have once, but I’ve been figuring that next, some where ahead.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Don’t be fake, be real! Keep it T.R.U. Rappersent for the realer you!
- Math3matiks

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I AM currently working on a self-album and a group album with the cru of the T.R.U. Everything I have released in the past, or PROducerd has just been the start.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Please refer to Math3matkal song called ”Labeled RapNet” please and Thank you very much……..

Any last words?

HMMMMM. Yeah! A quick shoutout to 479ATK ARK God, my mother, grandmother, sisters, and brothers, all of their children, My cousin Dizzy, and all his children, LoadThemGunz, My homies King Koopa, Mic Felon, WonderBoi, Matt Banks, Dustin and Tori Biggs, and their little girl, Ashlyn, hmmm and everybody else, too. Include you, rapbeats.net and all of you, ”The People” I do this all for you, T.R.U. (The Realer You) Peace!

Where can we contact you?

Math3matiks: https://www.facebook.com/mathbytch?ref=bookmarks

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment