Introducing Newcomer Artist: MNSSH

Featured artist: MNSSH - Introducing Newcomer Artist: MNSSH


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist MNSSH.

How did you decide to become an artist?

MNSSH: It started back in 2005 when I loved listening to rap. All day I would learn and recite lyrics from major artists, especially their hit songs at the time. G Unit was my favourite group back then and I always wanted to be like them.
Being an outsider at school was never easy but listening to my favourite artists motivated me to keep going and eventually I decided to write my own lyrics.

Be yourself and stay true to yourself!

- MNSSH


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I get booked for shows in all sizes, even sometimes just as an MC at a club for an event.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


My flight moves on like a jet into infinity, to get up out this matrix like Neo to grab my Trinity.
- MNSSH

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

DJ Seip and I are currently working on my first official single release with the US singer Devonte. Before that I only released one Mixtape as a warm up to what the future holds.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

That is a tricky question. I guess the fact that they are able to help me up fast is very attractive, but if its true that you become a puppet to the master it is something to think about twice.

Any last words?

If it weren’t for GOD I would not be where I am today so thank you Jesus for guiding me.

Thank you to Q-M Records for guiding me since I dropped out of school and helping me improve and evolve my musical work. Thank you to Jaro Brooks for introducing me to the team.

Shout out to the Soul Kingz team, DJ Seip and Devonte!

Much love to Craig and Kenya at Hustling Spirit for supporting me all the way overseas!

Where can we contact you?

MNSSH: http://www.mnsshmusic.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment