INTO THE MIND OF THE D1FF3R3NT K1ND

Featured artist: J05H THOMA$ - INTO THE MIND OF THE D1FF3R3NT K1ND


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist J05H THOMA$.

How did you decide to become an artist?

J05H THOMA$: I was in the military and I was ALWAYS singing. One night on Cq I was bored and wanted to do something nice for my girl.. just to make her smile cause I used to be pretty decent at poetry. Upon getting out I was trying to figure out my main long term goals and from there writing out how i was going to get there. Someone told me i should invest in music cause of how much i loved it and walk and work singing so i said it sounds good but its not me. .. That message wouldn’t leave my head. I looked up Full Sail and all so i said ok… if ima do this i have to see how well I can do WITH this first. so i started writing as best as I could. As much as I could It had to be catchy, have a nice tune, something that I wanted to hear myself more and more each day, I proved to myself if i could do it first. Within 4 months of leaving the military i had written up most of 5 books of music. No beats no recording not anything other than songs. I saw it this way. If I can prove to myself that I have the potential to become something better, and get as good as I could then.. Then when I got to where I was trying to go I wouldn’t do anything but improve. The passion for it and thinking that I can use it to change lives for the good with the work. and I can do more for my kids.My passion drove me

It depends on how bad you want it. Its not what you do itsyou do it Because the best can work with the worst. how

- J05H THOMA$


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have I enjoy it IT SCARES THE LIFE OUT OF ME but i love making people happy and if my music is really that loved yes I would perform for anyone that asked me

Best punchline you ever wrote?


GOTTA PROBLEM PAY THEM HATIANS GO ERASE IT…THEY COME OUT BUSSIGN LIKE A VIRGIN LOSING PATIENCE
- J05H THOMA$

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Yes I just realeased my second mixtape ”D1FF3R3NT K1ND A D1FF3R3NT M1ND” just realeased on the 15th of June. My first tape was JUST GETTING STARTED. that was more so to get my buzz up get people looking at me just a little more and get a taste of just a little of what I can do. and For me to only have been writing a year and working with LOgic for only 6 months I think im not too bad. Alot of room for growth but I have come a long way.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would in a heart beat. And i see it like any other job.. its just stuff you dont want to do but in order to get the job done it must be done wether you like it or not. But the good thing is the exposure the guidance its alot of good that can come from it.

Any last words?

First and foremost KEEP GOD WITH YOU …second I have to shout out my own 2 up 2 down VA ALL DAY!! Never forget where you from. My son Manny my lil girl Zy. 3-1 Ft. Bliss. LC WHO YOU WIT!?! POP!… YOUR BOY IS WORKING. Be who you are and never let anyone change that long as you aint hurting nobody. and just love

Where can we contact you?

J05H THOMA$: https://twitter.com/TrufeGee

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment