Interviewing Aristotle

Featured artist: Aristotle - Interviewing Aristotle


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Aristotle.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Aristotle: I wrote a song for an event at school when I was like 10 or 11. I performed it live and it was my first time making a song , people loved it and said I should stick with it. Then I just ran with it from there.

No matter how successful/popular you get , always look to improve.

- Aristotle


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No not yet, there’s been some set backs but I definitely plan to perform live soon and very soon .

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Flow so cold like I record in tha freezer, I’m married to the money but I swear she a diva.
- Aristotle

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I’m currently working on 2 mixtapes, one of which is apart of a preview series of mixtapes I’ve done called ”No Stress” and I’m about to release the 3rd one. Then there’s my official mixtape ”Tha Definition” which will be coming soon. In the past I’ve released No Stress 1&2 and another project called ”007” .

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

If the deal is right then yeah I would . Major labels can give you promotion and opportunities to interact and get money with other artist. The con would be they have control of you through these contracts and they put you in bad financial situations and even cause delays in you releasing your music when you want to .

Any last words?

I’m from Maryland , PG County to be exact so shout out to the entire DMV. And as far as people go shoutout to anybody chasing their dreams right now, wish nothing but success.

Where can we contact you?

Aristotle: I’m on sound cloud , https://m.soundcloud.com/killa_kam_lg

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment