In The Beginning

Featured artist: Tian-Shu- my group is gOb - In The Beginning


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Tian-Shu- my group is gOb.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Tian-Shu- my group is gOb: The art has to serve and not enslave(overcome) or the art is useful it is is futile. Since the adolescence I decided to become an artist. There was a piano to my grandparents it is naturally that I began making up(composing) my first notes(marks) it is like that that everything to begin.

You must give a fighting spirit. The faith.

- Tian-Shu- my group is gOb


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes after the second opus

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Ne restons pas dans cette dynamique -Avant que les politiques ne dilapident- Notre conscience humaine dissoute dans l’économie acide… de la mort
- Tian-Shu- my group is gOb

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

the second clip and the second opus. Yes with certain musicians who still collaborate with me

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes well on it remain interesting the problems will come certainly later

Any last words?

biiig uuup for my people Sir Never, Ottis Brain, Sev, Sandra, Maax, and my children ect…
I like my city, I like my country but I like even more our planet. Here are those whom I represent.

Where can we contact you?

Tian-Shu- my group is gOb: gobstation@gmail.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment