I'm Get It

Featured artist: Uno Da One - I’m Get It


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Uno Da One.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Uno Da One: I decided to become an artist in 2003 after remixing every track i heard playing on the local radio station. After passing out my material i began getting positive feedback on my version of major artist’s material. This is how my love and passion for rap hip-hop and R&B began and i have been creating and producing music every since.

The best advice that was given was do not take corrective criticism personally. Everyone in life is entitled to their own opinion but take what was said or given as a growth.

- Uno Da One


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do not play live currently but i have performed numerous times and I’m looking forward to touring in the near future.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


U-N-O what’s his M-O we heard through the streets that he ride on 4’s sip slow mo blow on dro and get that dough, on his demo he’s Mr. Get It In the only time we see him in a silver bullet Benz..
- Uno Da One

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on Da One & Only Vol. II and III. My previous releases are Da One & Only Vol. I and The 1 Million Bars Mixtape.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes i would sign a record contract with a major label. The pros and cons of signing with a major label is that i will lose my rights of dropping music anytime that i choose to and that my music subjects and topics will be filtered according to the label.

Any last words?

I want to shout out Covington, KY where i currently reside and also Cincinnati, OH my birth state Austin, TX my sisters brothers and family and all fans and supporters of Uno Da One. Last but not least my son he is my true motivation and my mother resting in heaven.

Where can we contact you?

Uno Da One: https://m.soundcloud.com/unodaone

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment