I Do Dis

Featured artist: Don-P The YC - I Do Dis


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Don-P The YC.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Don-P The YC: When I was little I use to find ways to bond with my brother because he was always gone hanging out with his friends he didn’t like hanging out with me because I had a anger problem and always wanted to fight so I could understand his reason and one day I caught him at one of his friends house and they was making music and I said I wanted to try because at the time I was a big fan of poetry writing and reading so start matching my poetry with the music I was listening to and then I recorded my first verse wen I was 13 and everybody in my city new it and the feeling to started feeling good. I started to feel like I was famous already lol im 22 now and everybody still know the verse and following music I have now

The best advice that was given to as an artist and thats never give up and the reason why its the best advice because it came from Doung E Fresh so it really meant alot to me

- Don-P The YC


What about concerts? Do you play live?

yes i do concerts and beneficial concerts i just love being in the front of a crown taking in the love and support like a breath of fresh air lol.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


i dreamed of being the plotter never thought abt being a doctor mayb if i did my wit choices i prob wld hav been a lil smarter
- Don-P The YC

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im Currently working on two mixtapes 1 called Legalize Louisiana and the other one called New Resolution the last mixtape i release was called The Making Of Real

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

yes ill sign to a major label. I have a good talent and im not afraid to use but sumtimes its hard to have support and being knowned when your in a state that dont really have that many record label so we have to go from state to state be known and thats why Doug E Fresh advice was the best because no matter where i am i will never stop music is my life

Any last words?

Shoutout to YCENT, 3’s up mafia, La’Mobfia, the whole V.O.C. family, and shoutout to everybody that want to be part of YCENT, everybody that support YCENT, and the movement

Where can we contact you?

Don-P The YC: https://www.reverbnation.com/DonPTheYC?profile_view_source=profile_box

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment