Hyena territory

Featured artist: BlakC jozzif - Hyena territory


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist BlakC jozzif.

How did you decide to become an artist?

BlakC jozzif: Well growing up I’ve always loved art,drawing and rapping was my top two .I had told myself that one day I want to do either one of them and oviasly making rap music wasn’t gonna cut it my parents wouldn’t want that for me even though it was something I dearly loved .my passion for rap music is sick ,even amongst my peers I was king ”they depicted me the boss” hence I just told myself that I just have to make it nothing else matters

”if your heart isn’t in it quit it and if it is live by the phrase the sky is the limit”

- BlakC jozzif


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I haven’t yet played live nor gave concerts

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I’m a gem (germ) that’s higly contagious so with even eye contact I kill but nevertheless my value is worth more thaN the amount of that monthly electric bill and change would remain still
- BlakC jozzif

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I’m currently working on my debut mixtape :Hyena Territory which basically explains The type of world we are living in and how tough it is outchea to make it

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Well I would sign a record contract with a major label and according to me the pros and cons would be that I’d be making less mula that I wouldve been making as a solo/independent artist but then again signing with a major label would mean that I’d gain popularity in such a way that I’ll be in the winners circle and people will give me a chance ,& try to listen to what a say on the mic and all that

Any last words?

Yeah I’d like to firstly give a s/o to my Homeboys who have been behind me since like forever ,grizzie I,fuzzy gunz ,S dot,eazzy a$$ abc ,kay dawg,s’kay ,blizzard,k stunna and everybody .We all share the the same dream I rep kagiso my hood s/o to the ghetto one love if one makes it we all make it man

Where can we contact you?

BlakC jozzif: https://mobile.twitter.com/mwandasthembiso

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment