HustleGod_Amazing Path to FINESSE

Featured artist: HustleGod_Amazing - HustleGod_Amazing Path to FINESSE


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist HustleGod_Amazing.

How did you decide to become an artist?

HustleGod_Amazing: I always had a DEEP EXTREME passion for music. I would listen to music throughout my day to get away from my problems since i was knee high . i started making music when i was in middle school. But i didnt get serious with it until i got kicked out and moved to South Carolina. The only person i knew close to my age was my brother JDawg . The only thing we had in common we can relate on is music. After making so much and steady trying to improve. I decided to go all the way 100 with it and have faith.

No matter how big or small your crowd is perform as if your in from of millions!

- HustleGod_Amazing


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I give concerts! I perform to the max EVERYTIME I hit the stage

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Cause you aint in my sight you think a ni*ga near sight. The streets heard you talking now i scope from far sight
- HustleGod_Amazing

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im currently working on a mixtape with Mi Familia- HustleGod_Amazing JDawg CeeJay. Im also working on building my label called Finesse Dah Turn UP.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes i would sign. The pros would be that i would have a more stable foundation under me. The con to signing would be that i would locked in with a contract and may not ne able to reach my full prime with the label n may have lossed out on other opportunities.

Any last words?

Shout out to Mi Familia JDawg CeeJay Earnest jackeson 100 ENT. Toshiba Mugga Man Alim Green in ATL. DJ STITCH Finesse Dah Turn UP DJ X. Charleston South Carolina Baton Rouge Louisiana New York Atlanta Texas North Carolina . N JUST EVERYONE WHO WITH THIS MOVEMENT . I APPRECIATE YALL SUPPORT 100

Where can we contact you?

HustleGod_Amazing: soundcloud Instagram Twitter @HustleGod_Amazing

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment