House Of Currency Music Group Artist 1Caloe

Featured artist: 1Caloe - House Of Currency Music Group Artist 1Caloe


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist 1Caloe.

How did you decide to become an artist?

1Caloe: It’s been on my mind ever since I can remember, since I was a kid I had dreams of producing music.

Don’t give up!

- 1Caloe


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I love to perform live. The studio is fun but seeing the fans and feeling the energy from the crowd, that’s is what’s really excites me.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Too deep for that intro, presentation’s a must>>> I’ma just keep stacking doe, until the day that we bus>>>
- 1Caloe

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I’m currently working on Mixtape, Covers and features. In the pasted I’ve released a single called ’A THUG IN LOVE’ (Download Link: https://itunes.apple.com/bn/album/a-thug-in-love/id253782225) and then I also released an E.P. called ’CONNECTION’ (Download Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/1caloe/id405192636). I’m always working on new songs on a constantly

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

$$$ ”if it ain’t about the money,” as in the words of TI. Not lokking for a record deal I’m good I love doing what I do, I’m blessed.

Any last words?

My name is Earl Thompson, my friends and family all call me, Caloe. I’ve added the number 1 in front to symbolize my faith in the ONE and only Jehovah God my creator who I give all praises to. And a special shout out goes to my family and my whole HOC Team #HOUSEOFCURRENCY #HOC4LIFE.

Where can we contact you?

1Caloe: If you want to hear more you can find me on Soundcloud ( Link: https://soundcloud.com/icaloe-thompson)

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment