Holding arrows..Shooting pain

Featured artist: Francis Valentine - Holding arrows..Shooting pain


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Francis Valentine.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Francis Valentine: Listening to music, studying the greats, and wanting to etch my name among theirs, really pushed me to not only get my story out, but also work on my craft, and build my own mold you know? I have a lot to say, but i only wanna say it if i can say it my own way.

This Haitian artist, JpKrusha, i use to work with told me, to stop doubting my work, and stop second guessing my skills. That really stuck to me, cause he was right.

- Francis Valentine


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have performed live a couple of times, but as for now im really just pushing my music, trying to build the fan base so ultimately i can open, or have my own concert.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


oractice the grip, i aint talking for pulling the trigger, its holding the ink am i considered a spilla still penning these bars till my wrist saying chill?
- Francis Valentine

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I have tracks for DAYS!!! I did recently release a mix tape entitled Philosophical Thought Process pt.2 ..now im just working on individual tracks

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Only if i had freedom to make the type of music i wanna make…anything other then that is a no go.

Any last words?

Shoutout to JpKrusha, Six, Biggz,Stanley Rimpson J.R, Dejanee Davis, Jmissy, Obeezy, and any one else that sees a bigger picture!!

Where can we contact you?

Francis Valentine: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Francis-Valentine/498339210277079?ref=hl

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment