GET TO KNOW SWERVGANG DREADROCK

Featured artist: DREADROCK - GET TO KNOW SWERVGANG DREADROCK


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist DREADROCK.

How did you decide to become an artist?

DREADROCK: I decided to be artist because all my life i love listening to music it give my energy. to wanna do things right then in 2011 i started rapping in the basement off a phone and people really like so in 2013 early January i took my career to a professional level buying my own studio with everything i need since then i been recording doing shows and connecting with other local artists.

The best advice given to me as an artist to never let nobody tell you as a person that you can’t do it god put us here to do things and change dreams to reality.

- DREADROCK


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No doubt i did several concerts this pass spring.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


i started this swerv shit nobody invest in when that check come in nobody get check out
- DREADROCK

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

im currently working on setting up a summer tour also i just released 3 single worldwide on everything online platform. under. swervgangent

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I will if the label offers the right amount but right now im focus on staying independent building everything for me. the pros about me is the i stay in the booth for my fans im never letting up. the cons about me that i need a financial advisor for my music money

Any last words?

I WANNA GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO MY BROTHER FOR PUSHING ME TO ALWAYS KEEP MY HEAD UP AND DREAM BIG AND MY SISTER CORA FOR RAISING ME AND MY CITY CHICAGO WEST SIDE K TOWN

Where can we contact you?

DREADROCK: Check out SWERVGANG DREADROCK (@dreadrock1): https://twitter.com/dreadrock1?s=09

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment