From music to movies... Twan Mack makin' moves!

Featured artist: Twan Mack - From music to movies… Twan Mack makin’ moves!


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Twan Mack.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Twan Mack: After 25 of making music and I have watched the hip-hop go to the lowest levels of talent for the past 2 years, I feel it’s time to take the game back to it’s roots. REAL HIP-HOP, REAL TALENT, REAL BARZ. The entire industry lacks that and I am here to bring it back!

Don’t work hard, work smart. The owner of McDonald’s, Ceaser Burke, which was my first job at 16, told me that and I have lived by it every since.

- Twan Mack


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, the last show I performed was at The Agora Theater at the CLEVELAND WHERE U AT? 2 Concert and networking event.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


They social insignificance gottem emotionally ridiculous no friends on they wall so they be lying like they kickin it, I got these rappers choked up like they found my bag and rolled up, you can’t hide the smell so you might as well smoke up!
- Twan Mack

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I’m working on probably my last music album Criminal Minded, which is available for pre-order on amazon.com; my newest venture is making short films and movies.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign with a major company only on my terms. I own 85 of my publishing rights. The pros to singing to a major label is having a larger budget for promotion and advertising. The cons are giving up your publishing just to get signed and most artist just want to be signed so they jump the gun and give up their all just for a deal which turns out in the end, to be a bad decision.

Any last words?

Shouts to
Soul City
3 FT. of Smokehouse Beats & Studios
Cyrious Black
Trail Mack
N.E.F.
Blue
Davey Jonez
The TITANZ
MACK MAFIA
Guard Rail Gang
MercMusicEnt.
Captain216
Lakeshore
St. Clair
Superior
The London Liquor store and all my true friends and family who have supported me through the last 2 years that I have been putting this project together. I thank you all and God bless.

Where can we contact you?

Twan Mack: http://www.kitchenaireent.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment