DMill Interview

Featured artist: DMill - DMill Interview


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist DMill.

How did you decide to become an artist?

DMill: I decided To become an artist after I realized My ability to Make music First through freestyles. I don’t just write any content I vent On paper and through my music. I realized I had an unique Ability to Speak To people and have them feel it. Once I received 1,000+ Plays On my song and Over 50 comments I knew then fans wanted more!

Stay Humble and Remember Your Pain

- DMill


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have been offered live events But Turned them down To focus On my album first.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


One Look In your Eyes I realize Your Hurtin , You put a show on for others But Cry Behind the curtains.
- DMill

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I’m currently working On my Album and New Mixtape! I have 11 Previous Mixtapes.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would If The terms were Right. The pros of course are exposure More fan and also Getting paid for your work. The cons are being owned and every Dollar Earned Is Not yours.

Any last words?

Shout out To My Rap Group DMGB , DreMoney , Jeremy Savage , Mge Mel , Heem , And a big shout out to my city and State 330 Canton Ohio! Thanks to all my fans and loyal supporters.

Where can we contact you?

DMill: https://m.facebook.com/dmillfanpage

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment