Dj Iceman is back again takin us down hip-hop memory lane

Featured artist: Dj Iceman - Dj Iceman is back again takin us down hip-hop memory lane


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Dj Iceman.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Dj Iceman: Ive wanted to do this every since ive seen my uncle A.D. dj when i was a young child

You’ll never see a hater thats doing better than you

- Dj Iceman


What about concerts? Do you play live?

i do a little bit of everything. i really like to keep it at the essence park jams,b-boy circles,and live shows

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Sorry Slapnuts
- Dj Iceman

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now i have my ”Takin It Back” series of mixes where i pick a year and mix my favorite songs from that year. its getting a great response on the blogs right now

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

as a dj i feel i dont have to be signed to have my name out, but the promotional machine a label provides can be a good thing

Any last words?

Shout out to my Wu-Fam,all my dj fam from Facebook,all the people that are in my corner supporting me. Shout ot to Brooklyn,my home town and to Tacoma and Seattle,Washingtton my new homebase

Where can we contact you?

Dj Iceman: hit me up athttps://twitter.com/DJ_ICEMAN

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment