Connecticut's "Home-Grown" Haze

Featured artist: Johnny Haze - Connecticut’s ”Home-Grown” Haze


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Johnny Haze.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Johnny Haze: I always had a way with words. Since as far back as I can remember I was always writing my own form of poetry and short stories. Rapping/Songwriting actually started out as a hobby for me at first, until I started getting positive feedback on my music from fans of hip-hop. That’s when I realized I have talent. As time went by, I matured, hand-crafted my style, and grew into the artist I am today. That’s how I decided to become a rapper.

Money is easy to make, but hard to keep.

- Johnny Haze


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I perform live. I’m actually doing a hip-hop showcase out here in CT this coming Friday!

Best punchline you ever wrote?


The rap game will eat you up if your a weak artist, or your weak hearted- no need to prove that he’s hardest, when im sayin im the illest out thats word to C. Wallace!
- Johnny Haze

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im working on finalizing my album as we speak entitled,”How To Rock an Instrumental vol.1”- I plan on it being released July 25th. I put out my 1st mixtape called ”Starting from Scratch” in 2006.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes & No! Pros: It can be the best avenue for promotion, getting radio-play, and getting paid! But the CONS: U can get ”shelved” and you can sign into a bad move for your career. Your not guaranteed that your gonna have creative ”say” and you can be at someone else’s mercy.

Any last words?

Shouts to my wife, Samantha for sticking by my side thru the good,bad,& ugly. My mother and my family. Greenblock Militants my crew. Any artist ive ever collaborated with, or done shows alongside with. CONNECTICUT for creating a monster!

Where can we contact you?

Johnny Haze: www.soundcloud.com/johnny-haze

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment