Brother from another Planet

Featured artist: H-RAP BEY - Brother from another Planet


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist H-RAP BEY.

How did you decide to become an artist?

H-RAP BEY: I fell in love with Hip Hop when I heard LL Cool J’s "Bad.” That song made me want to pick up a microphone and rhyme when I was 15. I would skip school for weeks to record music in new york and visit labels.”

Study all the great’s in music,and pay attention to what made them great.

- H-RAP BEY


What about concerts? Do you play live?

me and my partners are booking a few dates now, for the promo for my new ”EP” ”Brother from another planet”

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I’M more A.I. then KOBE, you NIGGAS need practice, this that godly flow from a pissy masttress
- H-RAP BEY

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

i just completed my new ep,”Brother from another planet” it has seven tracks,it will dropping on july 5,we also just drop my new video ”REAL N7GAS” its a available on youtube

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

im willing to do business with a label,if its a fair deal…..but at the moment im on my grind,and my grind is going to pay me a 100%…can you top that?

Any last words?

shout out to philly,shout out to my 8ers duff 100,bobbi deniro, leek

Where can we contact you?

H-RAP BEY: https://soundcloud.com/hrapbey

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment