Art2money Inc's New Priority Artist Dc Ca$ !!!!

Featured artist: Dc Ca$ - Art2money Inc’s New Priority Artist Dc Ca$ !!!!


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Dc Ca$.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Dc Ca$: I decided to become an artist while I was in middle school , free styling randomly throughout my school days around my friends and my peers saying my off the top rhymes was better than certain written content from people I knew. So at that point I knew that I wanted to be an artist and too be portrayed as one .

Best advice I was told about my artistry was too rap with the same emotion as my lyrics too reach out to the

- Dc Ca$


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do play live,I’ve performed at clubs,hooks lounges, and high school events, the first time I’ve ever performed on stage was actually at Coast2Coast live.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


”Sorry you never saw me sobbing you was depriving me/bottling my feelings got really deep as a colonie/I never been the type to abide or follow the policy/and now I’m going in and don’t give a f*** bout your privacy. -DcCa$
- Dc Ca$

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on my first tape ”Lax and Aviation” which is coming soon!

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would sign a major contract if the terms and conditions are legitimate and highly beneficial . But a con is that if it was a possibility that I would have to switch up my style or change the type of person I am in order to have that contract then I would not approve and I would stay independent because I would not have the same fan base and support that I had before,nor the respect .

Any last words?

Shout out too my Mom ,uncle and aunties for the support and motivation, my team Art2Money Inc , my mentor Young V$ ,the whole Red Kartel movement , shout out too my homies Savage Dee,Joc ,Jd, Pooda ,and fat boy for staying solid

Where can we contact you?

Dc Ca$: You can contact my on Facebook at ”Dee C Atm” ,Instagram ”@d_atm_c”, and Twitter @Atm_Dc_Cash

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment