17 but making moves !

Featured artist: KC - 17 but making moves !


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist KC.

How did you decide to become an artist?

KC: I love music it’s my passion it’s my life and it makes me happy and I would not wanna do anything else in life other than this I wanna make a change for our generation and change life’s and send a real message to the people !! But I wanted to be a artist mainly because this is who I am !

To be yourself and listen to everyone you can and read all you can !

- KC


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do I’m about to have my first show July 3rd !! And can’t wait for future shows to come !!

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I kill the beat leave it hollow from the bullets I spit tbh Ik I have many better ones just there is a lot !
- KC

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

im working on my mixtape called good vibes vol 1 and I’m working on a ep also and another ep!

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Tbh idk yet I wanna be independent and have my own label with my crew !

Any last words?

Shoutout everyone who listens to me and shoutout BamNasty,lerch,treveezy,dash, my dad and many more !!

Where can we contact you?

KC: https://soundcloud.com/clark5198/kc-ft-bamnasty-hustle

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment